Click here to order repeat prescriptions online
Please ask at reception for information - Picture ID will be required in order for us to process your registration form.
We offer a variety of appointments
- You can book routine appointments two weeks in advance with a doctor or three weeks in advance with a nurse
- You can book an urgent telephone consultation appointment each morning with a doctor or nurse
- You can speak to our triage GP over the telephone each morning who is able to book same day appointments for acute problems
- You can make an appointment to see a doctor on Saturday morning
- You can have a consultation before 8.00am by a doctor on Tuesdays
- You can have a consultation with a doctor after 6.30pm on Mondays, Wednesday and Thursday and a Practice Nurse appointment after 6.30pm on Wednesdays.
Extended Access appointments
Times are changing - evenings and weekend appointments now available. Click here to find out more or speak to your practice.
These appointments can be book as telephone or face to face consultation with a GP and are available to booked two weeks in advance at 10.00am Tuesday to Friday. Routine appointments can be booked via the NHS App, Patient Access or by calling us on 01489 576708.
Same day appointments
If you feel you are unable to wait for the next routine appointment and need an appointment on the day please ring from 8.00am and your details will be added to a Triage List. A GP or ANP (Advanced Nurse Practitioner) will then phone you back to decide whether your problem requires you to see a doctor or can be dealt with via a telephone consultation.
See also Commuter Clinics
3 reasons NOT to miss your appointment
1. Help other patients
If you book an appointment but do not attend another patient will miss out
2. Reduce our workload
Failure to attend or cancel an appointment increases administrative work
3. Save the NHS money
According to government data, a GP appointment costs up to £50. Missed appointments waste money that you have invested in the NHS
How can you help?
Here are 3 simple ways you can help us to reduce the number of
- Encourage family members and friends to attend or cancel their appointments.
- Write down your appointment and/or add to your phone calendar. Even better, set a reminder.
- Always cancel unwanted appointments, no matter how late in the day
Thank you for your co-operation, support and help
If you feel that your medical problem could be dealt with by a telephone consultation, all our doctors offer these daily. Just ring the normal surgery number and ask for one.
The doctor on call will see emergencies only in the afternoon/evening.