Click here to order repeat prescriptions online
Please ask at reception for information - Picture ID will be required in order for us to process your registration form.
We offer a variety of appointments
- You can book routine appointments six weeks in advance with a doctor or nurse
- You can book an urgent telephone consultation appointment each morning with a doctor or nurse
- You can speak to our triage GP over the telephone each morning who is able to book same day appointments for acute problems
- You can make an appointment to see a doctor on Saturday morning
- You can be seen before 8.00am by a doctor on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
- You can be seen by a doctor or nurse after 6.30pm Tuesday and Wednesdays
Extended Access appointments
Appointments can be made over the telephone, online (see above) or in person to see any of the doctors.
Same day appointments
If you feel you are unable to wait for the next routine appointment and need an appointment on the day please ring before 10.00am and your details will be added to a Triage List. A GP will then phone you back to decide whether your problem requires you to see a doctor or can be dealt with via a telephone consultation.
See also Commuter Clinics
3 reasons NOT to miss your appointment
1. Help other patients
If you book an appointment but do not attend another patient will miss out
2. Reduce our workload
Failure to attend or cancel an appointment increases administrative work
3. Save the NHS money
According to government data, a GP appointment costs up to £50. Missed appointments waste money that you have invested in the NHS
How can you help?
Here are 3 simple ways you can help us to reduce the number of
1. Encourage family members and friends to attend or cancel their appointments.
2. Write down your appointment and/or add to your phone calendar. Even better, set a reminder.
3. Always cancel unwanted appointments, no matter how late in the day
Thank you for your co-operation, support and help
If you feel that your medical problem could be dealt with by a telephone consultation, all our doctors offer these daily. Just ring the normal surgery number and ask for one.
The doctor on call will see emergencies only in the afternoon/evening.