Click here to order repeat prescriptions online
Please ask at reception for information - Picture ID will be required in order for us to process your registration form.
We offer a variety of appointments
- You can book routine appointments six weeks in advance witha doctor or nurse
- You can book a telephone consultation appointment each morning with a doctor or nurse
- You can speak to our triage GP over the telephone each morning who is able to book same day appointments for acute problems
- You can make an appointment to see a doctor on Saturday morning
- You can be seen before 8.00am by a doctor on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
- You can be seen by a doctor or nurse after 6.30pm Tuesday and Wednesdays
Extended Access appointments
Appointments can be made over the telephone, online (see above) or in person to see any of the doctors.
Same day appointments
If you feel you are unable to wait for the next routine appointment and need an appointment on the day please ring before 10.00am and your details will be added to a Triage List. A GP will then phone you back to decide whether your problem requires you to see a doctor or can be dealt with via a telephone consultation.
See also Commuter Clinics
PLEASE INFORM US IF YOU CANNOT KEEP YOUR APPOINTMENT.
If you feel that your medical problem could be dealt with by a telephone consultation, all our doctors offer these daily. Just ring the normal surgery number and ask for one.
The doctor on call will see emergencies only in the afternoon/evening.