MSK First Contact Practitioner
Have you suffered a recent injury or flare up of an old problem?
Ask about the new MSK First Contact Practitioner (FCP) service offered here. It may be just the thing you need.
First Contact Practitioners are available to offer you quick direct access to Telephone or Face to Face appointments, without the need for you to see your GP.
What do they see?
They manage bone, muscle and joint problems such as:
- Soft tissue sprains, strains and sports injuries.
- Spinal pain including lower back, mid back and neck pain.
- Spinal related nerve pain such as sciatica.
- Muscle, Ligament and Tendon problems.
- Post-operative orthopaedic conditions
What can they do?
- Assess and diagnose what’s going on.
- Give expert advice on how to best manage your condition, including pain management and medication advice.
- Refer you for investigations or to specialist services if necessary.
When to see your FCP - websites and screens from csp.org.uk on Vimeo.