Show Side Menu
To view, print or save our practice booklet, click here
Call 111 - When it is less urgent than 999

Sickness Certificates

You do not need a certificate for any illness lasting seven days or less. Your employer may however require you to complete a self-certification form (SC2), which you can obtain from your employer or the post office. Any illness lasting longer than seven days will require a visit to your doctor for them to issue a 'fitness to work' certificate. A charge will be made for certificates issued in the first seven days of an illness.

Local Services, Let